Do you want to learn to express yourself in your personal art journal?
Do you want to use our time of quarantine to reflect on your life and purpose?
Over the centuries many artist have used their journals as a place to gather images and articulate their ideas. Using an experimental mix of prompts and materials we will use our journals to write, sketch, collage and collect bits of artwork to reflect our true selves.
The techniques we will use are perfect for both beginning and seasoned artists.
Loosen up and get your creative juices flowing. Be prepared for a fun exploration of your inner and outer world.
This self-study course features...
- Inspiring art and thoughts by artists from the past
- 6 video demonstrations with commentary to help you create your pieces from start to finish
- Tips to improve your drawing skills
- Art prompts that use art therapy techniques to propel you forward
- Writing prompts to motivate you toward future art and life projects
- Access to the nurturing and supportive Alchemy of Art Facebook group
Materials: A heavy weight papered journal and any art materials you have on hand such as pencils, pens, markers, collage materials, watercolor and acrylic paints
Vita a.k.a. Addie Hirschten is a contemporary impressionist painter, teacher, author and host of The Studio Alchemy Podcast. Books include "The Alchemy of Art: Stories for the Classroom" and "The Alchemy of Painting: Developing Your Style and Purpose."
Fine out more about the artist at: https://studioalchemy.art/