Flower Painting 101
Learn to Paint Flowers Today!
Do you want to learn to paint flowers in oil or acrylic paint?
In this course we learn to create beautiful paintings of flowers in a variety of styles.
Inspired by floral paintings from Medieval to modern times this course will rejuvenate your love of flowers!
This self-study course features...
- A Brief Art History of Flower Painting
- 5 Video demonstrations with commentary by the artist to help you create your paintings from start to finish
- 20+ Copyright free images of flowers to inspire your paintings
- Access to the nurturing and supportive Alchemy of Art Facebook group
- Helpful feedback on your finished pieces, with this course you receive one email consultation from the artist
Demonstration Paintings include...
Classic Tulip Study
Medieval Botanical Study
Abstracted Roses: Bold, Modern Flower Power
Stop to smell the roses. Start painting today!
StartWelcome Introduction (6:15)
StartInspirational Art History (7:59)
StartHow to Paint a Tulip with White Petals (6:50)
StartMedieval Botanical Study (12:55)
Start18th Century Herbal (14:09)
StartImpressionistic Peonies (18:57)
StartBold, Modern Flower Power (15:13)
StartCopyright Free Images For You to Paint
StartThe Exciting Conclusion!
Vita a.k.a. Addie Hirschten is a contemporary impressionist painter, teacher, author and host of The Studio Alchemy Podcast. Books include "The Alchemy of Art: Stories for the Classroom" and "The Alchemy of Painting: Developing Your Style and Purpose."
Fine out more about the artist at: https://studioalchemy.art/