Your Visionary Life Plan
A Guide to Designing the Life of Your Dreams
Would you like to take action and make your dreams reality?
In this 14 day course you will create your own Visionary Life Plan to help you clarify your purpose and goals. Using a journal or 3 ring binder you will answer the daily questions and reflect on the inspiring messages, recordings and dream meditations as we create our life plans together.
The techniques we will use will help you develop your own life plan no matter what stage of life you are in. Be prepared for a fun and challenging process that will push you to the next stage in life.
This self-study course features...
- A daily question to answer for your plan
- 14 videos to guide you through the process of making your plan
- Inspiring art and thoughts by philosophers from the past
- Artistic tips to help you create beautiful vision board collages for your plan
- A few guided meditations to help you imagine the life of your dreams
- Access to the nurturing and supportive Alchemy of Art Facebook group
No artistic talent is required! You will design and decorate your life plan to your taste.
Materials: A heavy weight papered journal and any art materials you have on hand such as paper, post-it notes, pencils, pens, markers, collage materials, watercolor and acrylic paints. If all you have is paper and pencil you can create your Visionary Life Plan. You can decorate it with a wide variety of images, anything your heart desires!
Vita a.k.a. Addie Hirschten is a contemporary impressionist painter, teacher, author and host of "The Alchemy of Art Podcast." Books include "The Alchemy of Art: Stories for the Classroom" and "The Alchemy of Painting: Developing Your Style and Purpose."
Hirschten has taught classes with:
Fine out more about the artist at: https://studioalchemy.art/